It took a little under 13,500 people-hours, but these folks built an actual, full-sized replica of the Bugatti Chiron—and drove it. Fun fact: It tops out at 19 miles/hr, since over 2,000 Lego Power Function motors are included, and they deliver a max of 5.3 horsepower.
Finally, after one million pieces were put into this thing, it was finished.
It also includes:
- Detachable steering wheel
- Doors that actually open and close (!)
- A spoiler that, at the push of a button, lifts and lowers.
- A control panel to toggle all the lights and electronics
- A functional speedometer, which is also built out of Technic pieces
It’s well outside the budget of most of us mere mortals; the motors alone would be over $70,000.